Click here to search and register for Library programs
Click here to view the Program Calendar
- A valid MCPL library card for each patron (adults, children and teens) is required at time of registration.
- Patrons can register another patron if they have the patron’s library card.
- Caregivers who live in the district can register an out-of-district child that they care for with the caregiver’s MCPL library card.
- Caregivers who live out-of-district can register for parent/child programs using the child’s MCPL library card.
- A listing of all programs can be found in the MCPL Quarterly.
- Search for Library Programs in the MCPL program catalog.
- Type in the name of the program you want to register for. Click “Search.”
- Click on the date and time of the program session you wish to attend. Please note any special program instructions.*
- Click “Register Now” and enter your name, library card number, and PIN, then click “Log In.”
- If there are multiple sessions to choose from, choose your session, then click “Register Now”
- Click “My Events” at the top to see all of your registered programs.
If you are waitlisted for a program, you will be contacted if space becomes available.
* Material lists may be obtained online or at any Reference Desk.
* Payment forms may be obtained at any Reference Desk.
** Payments for fee programs must be paid in person within three (3) days or your registration will be automatically cancelled.
*** Program payments are non-refundable.